August 1/10.
As for today progress, it'll be shorter than yesterday notes. As I was not present today. It's at times like these that I wish I could be a clone – and be two places at once. I spoke with the nurses and his mom earlier, they said, today was better than yesterday. The are having a hard time trying to figure out why his oxygen levels drop. From what I understand, he had no temp today and his chest x-ray came back good. So they decided to try a new (to him) procedure. They forced air into his lungs, it's function; to expand them further than he can do for himself. Even though (I'm told) it's painful, he felt exceptional good after. All that extra oxygen makes him feel good. He said to his mom, I'll feel strong today. In other news - They had him in the chair for little over an hour today and took him off the ventilator for a bit. All good signs and back on track. And as per his friends post - his sense of humour and spirit, still in tack.
PS..It was nice to get out this afternoon in Public with the boys, see you at Soccer tomorrow night.
Aug. 2/10 -
Not much has changed today, he was up in his chair for a bit, they gave him three ½ sessions of no ventilator, however during that time, he still needs oxygen. This is all in an effort to exercise his lungs. From what I understand, he'll need oxygen hook up for a while, even after the ICU..? A couple of things happen today, that haven't before, and I am not even sure whether it means anything, but he sneezed and yawned. I maybe speculating here, but to create a yawn, don't you have to take a deep breathe...? I am hoping that means, his lungs are expanding, even if, ever so slightly...? Then if you google a sneeze – it is actually a complicated process of more than a few, muscles working together – one being the chest muscle. Going back to the city tomorrow.
Aug 3/10
I finally arrived. Today's trip took a long time from start to finish. I arrive to find my hunny in excellent spirits, which doesn't surprise me, however what did surprise me, is how strong his is. He is fierce, they are working him hard and he is loving it. I am in awe of his determination. They had him in the chair for three hours today, however, even he admitted that was too long.
Tonight was the reunion with our boys....it went much better than I expected. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I was quite nervous. Our plan was to ease them into the hospital scene. However, it didn't' quite happen like planned.....they wanted to see Daddy right away. Matthew was as happy as a clam and was very gentle and loving. Lucas was kind, but somewhat apprehensive. For those that don't know our childrens personally, Matthew our youngest is our enthusiastic child, and Lucas our oldest is the thinker. I'll be interested to hear what they have to say over the next few days.
Tomorrow, my plan is to give Denis a Haircut. It's quite long and today was the first time they washed his hair with soap and water. He said it felt great. However, now his head is a bit itchy...I suspect the shampoo they use is from the dollar store (not really, just cost the same). They have to cut corners somewhere, I suppose. I'll be going out tomorrow for some head and shoulders. At least the staff are top notch...!
Have a good night everyone, I just did
Aug 4/10- oday, like most days, was a tiring day for Denis. They had him off the ventalitor for 4.5 hours, that is the longest stretch yet. It got to point that he asked to be taken off, so he could rest. He slept for an hour while I was in his room, he never does that. Of course, that was after his physio this morning ...and a short period of being in the chair. Unfortunately, they had to cut his chair time short. The settings were messed up and the recline position was not working. Then to add insult to injury they drop his arm off the arm rest. He felt that one. Ouch..! Actually, he use the F word. :-0 However, because he can't talk yet, you had to be reading his lips, to see it. I was standing front of him.;-) Denis got a few vistors today, including the boys. He was too tired to have much more than a few words and a smile for them (the boys). They didn't seem to care, they were just happy to see him. I do hope he sleeps well tonight.
Aug 5/10 -
I got in around lunch time today and they already had him off the ventilator for 4 hours...! By days end today, he had two 4 hour, and one 2 hour session with no ventilator. In addition, they had him in his chair for an hour and a half. His night nurse tonight, mentioned his lungs have never sounded better. Denis is getting ready tired of the ICU, for two reasons, one (and most important), as long as he is here, he won't be able to eat solid food, and the other is he is BORED to tears. I know, the docs want to move him soon as posbile too, they are short on ICU beds, apparently there has been a lot of accidents in the city as of late. Denis has been asking for a haircut for the past few days, but it always got derailed for one reason or another. But not today, ahhh, he looks so handsome. ;-) While cutting his hair, I noticed the wounds from his traction (almost 3 wks ago), have healed and disappeared. He also says, he feels his lungs getting stronger everyday. I think the universe has finally heard our voice.
Honey and I had a movie night tonight, “Extract”:......not a recommended watching, in our opinion. Well, that's our day in a nut shell. Hoping your day was as exciting as ours.
Aug 6
Denis was off the ventilator for a total of 10.5 yesterday. One 6 hour session and one 4.5 hour session. The respiritory therpist, warned us, there would be a day when going back on the ventilator would be uncomfortable. Well, that day was last night. He now enjoys the feeling of breathing on his own. The nurses tell us, he needs to be off the ventilator for 24+ hours to eligible to move to the step down floor – the floor between ICU and Rehab. Remember, it's the place he gets to eat solid food. Each time they listened to his lungs today(yesterday), they could hear the air getting down to the bottom part of his lungs....this is a good thing. They attached a device to his trach that will allow him to talk, however like anything else new, he has to learn how to use it. And like most things, it doesn't come easy. We are not sure how long he'll have the trach for, so learning to talk with it, is important. He had his new device on for 5 minutes today, long enough to say hi to the boys. However, it wasn't much more than a whisper and I am not even sure whether the boys noticed it. Even it was only for 5 minutes, he has to start somewhere. ;-)
Aug 7 -
Today, I arrive at the hostipal near 12:30pm, by this time he had been off the ventilator since 8:00am. My time with Denis today, was relativety uneventful. I did learn that he can hear his pace maker kick in. And that it's kick in a lot..! He doesn't care for it much. He saids, it sounds like a thump in his chest. As of yet, I don't think they tried him on the voice thingie. I must learn the real name for that thing....anyone..? I had to leave around 4:00pm. Nicole (Denis's sister) is up from Yarmouth, to stay with him until tomorrow, so I knew he was in good hands. This morning when I was driving the boys to a birthday party, they were squabbling in the back seat, so instead of yelling (for the thousandth time), I used the art of distraction. I told them to look around at the the goings on...traffic, noise, buildings, etc. I asked them what was your favorite part about the city. Matthew shouted out, “Daddy”. Gotta love kids, eh..? Nicole called tonight around 10:30, to say that the rest of the day went well and that the nurses are just now putting him back on the ventilator now.......that's 14 ½ hours off the ventilator..! Nice..!
Aug 8/9
Well.....just let me start off with this <doing the dance of joy>....Denis has been OFF the ventilator since 8:00am yesterday morning......with no troubles.!! That means, he is being released from ICU – however this may take a few days as the place he needs to go called the ”step down unit”, only has 4 beds. Unfortunate, and they are full right now. :-(. As I understand it, he'll stay there for a bit, while they wean him from his oxygen. Then he'll be off to the ward unit, on the 7th floor, of course, that'll also depend on if/when something is available. It's a shame that our health care is in such a state, that you only get what you need if it's available. Overall, the doctors are very pleased with his progress – they also say, his ATTITUDE, determination, health and his youth (in that order) are expediting his recovery. We are hopeful, he'll be in Rehab within a month.
As I stated before, they are still not sure how long he'll have a trach for. So the next step is weaning him from the oxygen and learning to talk with the use of a trach. Have a great day...I am. ;-)
August 10 -
Just getting home from my long drive, but just so you know, the entire drive home, all 3 hours of it, I was grinning ear to ear. Our day went something like this – When I arrive this morning, Denis was already up in his chair. We chatted for a bit, which means me reading his lips...which I have gotten quite good at, however we are still challenged. I asked the nurses, “any new timeline on his move to the 7th floor?”. They said, “just waiting on a bed, he is free to go. Maybe today?”. Then we watched our favorite daytime show – The Price is Right. Afterwards, we requested to go outside for a “stroll”. But the ICU was too busy, and they couldn't provide the staff needed for such a task. So they ask if he wanted to try his speaking value, he said, “sure”. So after a very nerve-wrecking 10 minutes, he started to speak. We talked for a whole hour and a half....!!!!! After I made him say, I love you a few times, we had a playful banter back and forth, then down to business. What should I do to the house first.? We have a plan..! All this excitement is very tiring for him, so they took the valve out and moved him move back to bed. He was in his chair for a whopping 6 hours today. I was suppose to leave at 2pm today....but with all this excitement....I didn't get out until 6pm. As I was leaving Denis decided to use his voice valve again. The doctors want him to use it as much as possible, because it forces him to swallow (something else his body has forgotten how to do). So the next two things happened after I left. First, as you might already know0, he spoke to his sister on the phone. And the other is – at 10:15pm tonight, he got MOVED to the 7th floor...! He is currently in the step-down unit. AHHHH....another successful day. <big grin>.
Aug 11 -
FYI - I am at home, so I am getting this news from the nurses and his parents.
Well last night was Denis's first night in his new surroundings....not off to a great start :-(. He didn't get sleep much. If you can imagine this, it's a big room with 4 beds (including Denis's), and a nurses station. That makes for a lot of movement within ear shot. Then when he woke up to start his day today, he realized, he no longer had a TV or a radio to help past his time. A bit depressing to say the least. But then his parents arrived just before 10:00 am and his day went on to be a pretty good day. I had got him an IPOD docking station with a radio last week (thanks to VIC's Store in Meteghan). The nurses told his parents if he had a headset, he'd be able to listen to the radio. So, by lunch time he was listening to music again. Other then that, from what I can tell, he had a really good day. He managed to stock up on some vitamin D today. Meaning he went outside. ;-) A couple of his aunts from home, made it in for a visit. I'm am sure he enjoyed that. And from what I hear, he has been using his speaking value for the better part of the day. He has not been given the OK to eat solid foods yet. They are going to do an assessment of his swallowing abilities first. I suspect once they start giving him solid food again.....it won't be long before those arms muscles start building up again. As for any NEW movements, not much. However, when the doctors did an assessment of his arm movement today, they were impressed as it looked like he might have some control over his right tricep. That's a good sign, as that movement is vital for moving himself from a chair to the bed, or a chair to the coach, let say. So even though his day didn't start out good, it sounded like it ended ok.
Aug 13
I spoke with this parents this morning, Denis has become more comfortable with his surroundings and doesn't mind his new environment so much. He still isn't getting as much sleep as he'd like. The guys he is sharing with, keep trying to pull their IV's out and talk to themselves. I said, “bummer”. He replied, “it's not so bad, at least it breaks up the boredom.” I purchased him an IPOD yesterday, so we'll be reviewing some Audio books for him during my next visit. The nurses are letting him go outside with just his parents. However, they set him out today, and he was there 10 minutes and his oxygen tank ran out....hehe...so back in they went, to get a refill. He did manage to squeeze in a phone call to the boys during that 10 minutes. They were happy to talk with him. Lucas lost a tooth last night, so he proceeded to tell Daddy all about that experience, and how the tooth fairy was a little late on the draw. All worked out though, $5.00 a tooth, it was almost $10.00, but she asked me for change. ;-). He is using his speaking valve on a regular basis now. No word on results of his swallowing test. So still, no eating solid food. :-( His right tricep is not working at all today, but we can expect things to come and go. I am hoping that if it was there once, it'll come back again. He figures, it might also have to do with how many muscles relaxants they give him. It's all part of the process, I'm told.
Cheers and have a good weekend.
Aug 15 -
I arrived early afternoon to find Denis in good spirits. Some relatives came over to keep him company for the couple of hours between the time his sister and Mother left to the time when I arrived. Sometimes our schedules are a little off. It's nice to have good friends and family in the city.
Today was an emotional day for us both. Today, was the first time in 3 weeks, that Denis and I were able to communicate for more than a few minutes. Today there was no agenda. We had time to reflect on what this situation meant to us, as parents, as a husband and wife and as individuals. There was very little talk about house renovations today. I know some of you, don't not know the full extent of our situation. You have just been following along here for the most part. To be honest, we don't know either as much will be determined in time. Some say it takes upwards of a year to determined the full extent of his injuries. I know such a case that took longer.....so no one truly knows. However, as it stands right now, Denis current situation is, he is a Quadriplegic He had a break in his vertabrae at the C5-C6 level – google it. I wrote in previous updates, he can move his arms. However,the movements are limited. The sensations and movements that he is getting now, we fully expected this to happen. The doctors are careful not to say the word, “Never”. They are using words like, “very unlikely”, “chances are very low”, etc. It is their job to give us statistics. Stats, on what a injury like this means. I appreciate their honesty and directness, but that is who I am. The day the Nero-Surgeon came in to see me, (prior to Denis's surgery), this is how our conversation went. After he told me what was involved in the surgery part, he told me what the pronosis was, it went something like this.
Doctor - “Someone with an injury like Denis's”. The chances of him ever walking again are low, low, very low. The chances gaining mobility back in his arms are good” I replied, “will he get his fine motors skills back in his hands” <I was moving my fingers, like on a keyboard>. He shrugged his shoulders at my movements, “it's unlikey, but what he really needs to concentrate on his getting his tricep movement back. That movement alone will allow him to move himself from a chair to the coach or a bed. That will offer him greater independence. After he recoveries from surgery, he will go on to rehab. There they will help him gain whatever moblity they can. Just so you know, we are talking MONTHS”. Then off to the surgery he went. Following the surgery we discovered that his spinal cord was not severed or punctured. Instead it was serverly stretched. This is keeping us hopeful.
Now since that day, we have heard many stories of hope, many stories of recov ery beyond medical explantions. I have even talked to a living case in our community (Claude Comeau). A case of inspiration, determination and courage. He didn't give up. Today is his walking, riding a pedal bike and about to embark on a new career with the provincal government. Even though his injuries were similar to Denis', he had the added burden of brain damage as well. This person went back to school to acquire a university degree. Talk about setting the bar high. Denis's brain is fully intact and so are his memories. This is what gives me the strength to carry on....knowing that he will be by my side all the way. Together we can do anything. We know there is a wheel chair in Denis's future, however, we don't see it as a permanent fixture in our lives, neither should you. ;-) Thank-you for your positive thoughts, well wishes, support and love. Keep believing.
Aug 17 -
I was in early this morning, to help (the nurse) get him up and about earlier than usual. Today we went outside, even though it was raining. There is a nice covered area outside the Summer Street entrance of the hospital We took a cruise through the hospital library, a great place for researching any medical condition known to man, but not much else for reading materials. I was getting hungry so we decided to visit the hospital cafeteria for lunch. Hospital food has come a long way. Denis had his first OT (Occupational Therapy) session outside of his room today. They took him to another room on the 7th floor, that had all kinds of toys. Today was all about wax on, wax off for those of you that remember the original karate kid movie. He had to move a towel around on a table. The OT person was impressed with how far he has come already. He was also pleased with his progress. During his regular assessment, they found that he had a new area of sensation, on his triceps. The sensation is obscured, but that is how everything seems to start out. We were discussing, how long it has been since he arrived at the step-down unit. We couldn't believe it's been a week already. Time seems to move so slow, until you look back at it.
Cheers everyone.
Aug 19 -
Good day Everyone, and what a good day it was...! After the past two days we've had, it couldn't go anywhere s but up. To make a long story short, for the past two days, Denis and I were on a big “down” as far as the emotional roller coaster goes. To be expected of course, but there are no good times in that...! However, because we are firm believers in the value of professional help, we sought out exactly what we needed. We put the request in yesterday and we had a counselor by 10:30 this morning. She was amazing. She picked up the scatter pieces and, made us a complete puzzle again. She is on stand-by to add the glue when needed. <big grin>. No worries. Now on to the fun stuff. Yesterday, the docs decided he doesn't need his IV anymore. Then today, they decided, he doesn't have to be hooked up to oxygen all the time either. So there was nothing but him and his chair today for me to handle. So we decided, today would be a good day to stop and smell the roses, which we did, in the Public Gardens...! What a beautiful day. We even ventured out as far as Spring Garden to look for sunglasses at Lawtons. He joked about stopping for an ice cream at Dairy Queen. Maybe next week...<grin>? In other news today, they changed his trach to one without a cuff. Without going into too much medical detail, just know that, this is is one more step closer to eating again. Tomorrow they will do a swallowing test, if that goes well, they'll start him on solid food again......or at least something more than what they are pumping into his stomach now. Then, if all goes well over the next few days with the new trach......it'll come out all together and we can say good bye to the trach for good...!
I hope you had a chance to stop and smell the roses today, too. ;-)
Cheers.
Aug 20 -
Just a quick update - no swallowing test today. It's post poned until Monday. No biggie, really, just gives him a little more adjustment time with his new trach. Things are still going as planned, for the most part. We meet up with some old friends at the Gardens today, that was a nice surprise. Other than that...not much else happening. ;-)
Aug 23 -
I just got off the phone with the hospital Denis got his trach OUT today..! He is doing well at keeping is lungs clear, so he shouldn't need artificial suction anymore. They are allowing his throat to heal for a few days before trying the swallowing test. As a result, his voice is a little weak, but as the hole (in his neck) heals, things should get back to normal. We don't suspect any permanent damage to his vocal cords. But, like everything else, only time will tell. He had lots of visitors over the weekend. I would like to extent a big thank-you to all of those who took the time to visit. To our away friends, whom I don't see very often, please come back, so I can see you too.. ;-). I'll be back on Thursday and staying until at least Tuesday of the next week. He has been released from the “step down” unit and is waiting for a room. Even though we have insurance for a semi-private room, we have to take whatever becomes available first. I'm a little nervous about that move as it means he won't get the kind of attention he is getting now. In the step down unit, it's one nurse to two patients, on the floor it's one nurse (plus an LPN..?) to 7 patients. Not sure how long he'll stay on the 7th floor.....I suspect until there is an opening at rehab centre. The Recreational Therapy (RT) staff have geared him up with a few things to play with. He has a book holder and a new book to read. Plus, they showed us a whole cupboard full of board games. He is good at the trivia kind of games. Now I just need to figured out his new IPOD and download some audiobooks for him. ;-) This week hopefully.
Cheers.
Aug 24
Well today was all about the food.....! To recap - yesterday the Trach came out and today, was the swallow test. I wish, I could have been there for that one, Denis's parents (and Denis) got to watch the instant replay, on video. It was done with x-ray and that was their first inside look at Denis's neck surgery. C5/C6 verbrae, fused together with 6 screws (4 back, 2 front) and a plate in the front part of his neck. That's gonna set off the bells at the airport (j/k). He passed the swallow test with flying colors and 20 minutes later he had food waiting for him. Apple sauce, canned pears and yogurt. For lunch they gave him pureed meat, potatoes, peas and pudding for dessert. I am not sure which he enjoyed more, that fact that he was eating food or the food itself. When the lady next to Denis found out he was allowed to eat, she offered him some of her watermelon. She has been in the bed beside him for sometime now, and she knew first hand that he has been craving that, since day one. It must be one of her favorite foods too, because she always seems to have some on hand. Denis's response to the watermelon was, 'it was everything I remembered, mmmmm..!” Supper on the other hand, he said, tasted like cat food, and it was so bad that not even he could eat it. Ya know, it had to have been bad, as he eats anything. So with him being able to eat during the day, they will reduce his calorie intake through the nose tube, and only feed him at night. Once his caloric intake it up to what it should be, the feeding tube will come out. <big grin>.
In other news, he is still waiting for a bed to become available on the 7th floor. In addition, he is now on the list for rehab to come assess him to see what his capabilities are for when he arrives there. Of course, all that depends on when there is an opening. We are told a few weeks.
I wasn't there today, but his parents tell me it was a good day. He seemed very calm and peaceful today.
Wishing you the same. Cheers
Aug 25 -
One more note of good news, a quickie - Denis has been moved from the Step down unit to a semi-private room on the7th floor. HE called me today
to tell me the news. He only had a brief moment to meet his new roommate. I think he said, he name was Bob. It looks like, I'll be meeting Bob tomorrow. ;-) Heading back to the city tomorrow.
Aug 26 – Aug 29.
Hello, I know it's been a few days. So let's recap from the beginning. I arrived Thursday afternoon, later than I expected. Everything seems to take longer than I imagine. However, when I arrive his cousins were waiting to see him. Love his cousins..! As usual it was great to see ma honey. A lot has happened this week, his trach came out, he started on real food, and the movements in his arms is more controlled. It is also obvious his arms are getting stronger, as he can now lift his arms with his braces on. Denis's parents stuck around this time. For the past 4 or 5 weeks, we have been (mostly) passing the baton across the province as we pass each other to/from the hospital It was nice to be able to visit with them for a bit. The best part about Thursday, was Thursday night. For the first time, in 5 ½ weeks, I was able to sleep beside Denis. Just thinking about it, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside <big grin>. Even though I wasn't able to sleep in the same bed, I was able to reach up at anytime to touch him, which I did often. The nurses gave me a cot beside his bed. The next morning, Denis said, that was the best night's sleep he has had in 5 ½ weeks. LOL.....I can't say it was my best night's sleep in 5 ½ weeks, but I can say, it was my happiest night. I found it was a bit hard to function on Friday, from the lack of sleep...but it was a fun day. Denis's parents were hanging around for the day. The kids arrived around 2:15 pm and spent about 15 minutes with Denis then I rushed them off to a birthday party in Mic Mac Mall at build-a-bear. What fun for the kids. Lucas named his bear Coconut and Matthew named his Fluffy. Because the kids, didn't have much time with Denis, we decided to head back to the hospital for a bit after supper. Their uncle Tennyson came by for a visit, then to take the boys back home. They were staying at Cythnia's (birth mother) for the weekend. Denis told me, the rehab lady stated, guageing from the progression in his arms, she is confident, he'll be wheeling himself around and won't be reliant on a motorized chair. Still no word on when he'll be moved from the QEII to rehab. Some nurses, say a week...others are saying not a chance....two for sure. We'd like to believe the one week person, but it seems that everyone I talked to on the 7th floor is waiting to go to rehab. So like everything else, we'll just have to hurry up and wait.
Denis's throat was has been sore for the past 4 or 5 days. So for the last few days, the thought of swallowing food would cause major stress for him. Once he decided to take an adivan (relaxant) just so he could eat lunch......as it turned out, that day he noticed that his throat wasn't as painful. Whether it was the meds and he just didn't care that it hurt, or that it really didn't hurt. When the doctor looked on Friday, he said, it is probably just the healing process from the trach. Today is Monday and even though his throat seems to be a little better, the Doctor (a different one than Friday), is thinking it's time for his feeding tube to come out. He is thinking the irratition is caused from the feeding tube. I guess they'll make a decision one way or the other in the coming days.
We got outside with the kids on Saturday. We took a cruise to the Veteran's side of the hospital, Matthew was eager to help me push Denis's chair. We found our way to the gardens. They have a beautiful water fountain and ample area for the kids to run and play. It was our second visit to the gardens, our first visit was not nearly as pleasant. Denis commented on how he enjoyed watching the kids play. I think the kids really enjoyed having Daddy around. For those of you that I don't speak to on a regular basis, the kids are doing well. They seem to be adjusting to the whole situation and there doesn't seem (at this point) to be anything unusual about their behavior. Lucas doesn't like to talk about things much, however I noticed at the end of his three day visit, he was becoming more talkative about the situation and wanted to be closer to Dad when we were pushing him around. Matthew – well....hasn't changed much. He ran up to a kid at the mall on Friday, hand on his hip and Blurted out, “My dad is in a wheelchair.”, and then ran back to me. Whenever he does something like that, and I don't know what he is saying, I am always afraid of the answer, this time I said, well....there is nothing wrong with saying that. However, next time, say excuse me before approaching someone. Matthew turned 5 in February, like any 5 year old, the description of his emotions are limited. We were having dinner last week and he said, out of the blue. “I miss Daddy”. I said, me too. Then his eyes, started to well up (with tears) and he said, “I think I am going to cry”. His tone, was that of surprise.....like, what is this...why is this happening? I replied, by saying, “it was OK to cry and that I might cry too” He looked at me and said, “you are going to cry too?”. I wanted to ask, would that make you feel better if we cried together, but Lucas interrupted the moment with a comment about the Christmas Catalog and the moment was lost. Oh well....
The only other bit of news that I can tell you, is that last week, the nurses were draining Denis's bladder, they ask him to try and push it out. We noticed the stream (of pee) went a little faster. Even though he couldn't feel the motion of what he just did, his brain did in fact tell his stomach to do what he wanted. Afterward, the we ask him to move his stomach. Again, even though he couldn't feel what he was doing, his stomach did move. Some signals are getting thorough....another sign the universe is listening. Happy Monday everyone, since today is already half over, take the tomorrow off work and go have a Beach day. I hear it gonna be another hot one. Summer is on it's way out.
Oh yeah, one more thing...Denis's new roommate. Hmmmm...He is a man of few words. Not sure what is wrong with him. It seems he can get up if he wants to and he can carry on a conversation when he wants to, but he doesn't. He just lays in bed most of the time, eats and watches TV.....with the occasional bathroom break. The first night they shared a room, Robbie got up to use the bathroom around 1:00pm, Denis asked, “can't sleep?”, Robbie replied, “Nope”. Denis asked, “Do you think it would help to talk?”. Robbie, replied, “Nope”. That was 6 days ago. Denis is disappointed of course, however.....the guy doesn't say boo, or complain about anything we do.....so in Denis's opinion, it could be worse. ;-0
No comments:
Post a Comment